UNH DNP Collaboration Weekly Meeting Minutes
From Nuclear Physics Group Documentation PagesJump to navigationJump to search
- No lab update, due to the many snow days. Professors are playing catch-up and putting more homework than normal on him, and he's hoping to get back to normal in a week or two.
- Continuing work on Dilution. There's an issue around 600 MeV that's still being looked at, as well as why including more corrections moves the dilution away from the model and flattens it out. Work in progress, will update at g2p meeting next week.
- Looking at yield drifts correlated to beam drifts. LHRS and RHRS are drifting in the same direction, which is unexpected. Thinks there is a possible beam scraping far upstream, causing a hot-spot to not be visible. Work is in progress.
- Redoing and automating his Bosted model code to help Toby with the dilution process
- Working on fitting the wings of the Q curve.
- Called Pfieffer and requested a wiring diagram of the pumps, still waiting for it. Called and e-mailed KNF about the 50 Hz pump issue, still waiting for a response. Fridge work on hold until parts come in. Working on EG4-g2p kinematic matching, and including D(e,e'd) t20 calculations to Azz rates. Talk at Tufts got pushed back a week to March 2nd due to snow re-scheduling.