Tracking Meeting on 18 July 2007
From Nuclear Physics Group Documentation PagesJump to navigationJump to search
- The first prototype should be available begining October of 2007.
- FSSR2 chip (see also the NIM article on FSSR2) are going to be procured by JLab (approx 177 chips for ~$8K) and should be shipped to Moscow.
- Amrit's group, mostly Tanest, is working on the firmware for the FSSR2 chip readout.
- There should be a clas-note out about FSSR2-based design of the modules.
- There seems to be a consensus that the forward SVT will use "disk design".
- Amrit's group alrady has a laser module with 650nM wave length (BNL 065 optical module).