From Nuclear Physics Group Documentation PagesJump to navigationJump to search
Progress and Task Log for Daniel
- Finalize/clean-up build instructions.
- Figure-out how to add elements to GUI
- DONE - Steal Kyle's rather spiffy wiki formatting
- Get rid of red lines
- Add way to change material of target in GUI
- Add way to change particle beam in GUI
- Display commands issued by GUI
- Need to be able to turn on magnetic fields
- Need command interface
- Ability to list/change variables
- Need list/glossary of GEANT4 commands (linked from JLAB wiki)
- ^Plus, need our changes
- Document XML
- Make simple, limited XML description
- Model single chip
- Make nice macros
- Are SVT5 and SVT6 micromegas? Is Sim12 model still accurate?
- Are material descriptions incomplete? If so, should we fill-out?
- Get sanitized version of Sim12 source
- nTrigger is the number of times the beam is fired.
- Sim12/Material_HDDS.xml says that XML spec is at http://www.gluex.org/hdds, but get a 404. Maybe $HDDSROOT/HDDS-1_0.xsd is what was there?
Started working 3PM. Experienced crash hitting Uranium target. Start trying other materials. Barium crashes too. Possibly because the interactions generate undefined particles? Is Barium's small definition a problem? Reorganized/expanded my bits of the wiki. Added GUI elements to Batch Guide.