The GSIM package uses the GEANT routines from the CERN libraries as a
framework for a Monte Carlo simulation of the CLAS detector. The package
produces two executables: gsim_int, the interactive version and gsim_bat,
the batch version. Both executables use the same library: libgsim.a.
Current and old
GSIM projects list: (Code Development page)
- FFREAD cards
Index of additional pages:
- Getting started as a physics user.
- Getting started as a code developer.
- Overview of GSIM, TSIM, GSIMKO.
- GSIM DEBUGGING
(What material is in GSIM? ...)
- Improvements and
- Benchmark results for various systems.
- Guidelines for Writing or Modifying
- Information on Event Generators.
- GSIM Focus Group.
(How to get to acceptance calculations quickly.)
- Gsim studies of the CLAS.
- Known Problems and Fixes
= Big Old Bug List (this is very old stuff)
- Crashes when displaying
- Linux: gsim_int doesn't link.
- CLAS Collaboration Talk January 98 (pdf)
E1-6a Target (link added 10.10.2002)
- New Target Chamber (added
- Zebra Memory (increasing or decreasing)
- CERNLIB 2001 Optimized Version